April 15, 2008

Good News...

It's celebration time for all of us who love our dirty jeans and refuse to wash it even after numerous reminders from our parents to wash it. Environmentalists have found out that heavy materials like jeans take a lot of resources to get cleaned so we have been requested to wash our jeans less frequently. The icing of the cake being that they don't want us to iron them too. Isn't that amazing??

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Earth/Jeans_wash_hurts_climate/articleshow/2952824.cms

Someone obviously didn't tell them that hard core jeans wearers don't need this advice at all. We love our unwashed jeans. They could have focused on something else. But then I'm not complaining. I plan to take a printout of this news item and save it. Whenever anyone reminds me about my jeans I can just show them this and show my support for the environment :)

2 comments:

U said...

yappada... eppa than nimathiya eruku...

Aparna said...

Nammala maathiri makkalukkaaga thaan intha research ellam ;)