May 7, 2008

Good Old Days of Disney

Yesterday I was browsing through the favourite videos of one of my friends and as one thing leads to another on youtube I was soon way off the track from where I started.

Before I knew it I was revisiting those classic cartoons from the older Disney movies. The cartoons back then had such wonderful songs and stories. Who can forget "Hakunamatata" from Lion King or "Colours of the Wind" from Pocahontas?

Some of the videos that I enjoyed...

Hakunamatata:





Colors of the Wind:





Mulan:



Beauty & the Beast:




All these clips made me wonder why we don't get such cartoons or music any more. Somehow such imagination has become a rare thing. We don't get many good cartoons these days. Sad but I guess we have to learn to appreciate the new things. I'll definitely return to this page whenever I feel nostalgic. And keep adding to the collection of wonderful videos. Anyone remember any other great songs or cartoons?

2 comments:

U said...

Mougli !!!!

Aparna said...

Oh ya.. Jungle book :)