March 20, 2008

Sunset

Today evening while I sat reading a book I happened to look outside the window. I was just fascinated by the sight that met my eyes - the beauty of sunset. The dimming rays of light were giving a golden tint to everything that they touched - the leaves, branches, grass and even the garbage bin.

Sunrise and sunset are the most beautiful occurrences each day. I've captured more sunsets than sunrise (since I'm not a very early waker). This sunset made me revisit my photo collection to enjoy the sunsets I had managed to capture.



Hopkinton Park (Frozen lake)



Hopkinton Park


Hopkinton Park


On our way back from Harvard

2 comments:

Sriram said...

nice shots.. time for a DSLR ? :)

Aparna said...

thanks :)
still in the infant stage.. need to progress some more before dslr :)